- For groups of 8 or more please call the tasting room to let the staff know when you are coming and your group size. We do require a reasonable bar minimum (will depend on head count) and an automatic 18% service charge.
- We do not charge a room fee for small groups and events unless you are reserving our entire tap room space
- We have a cozy bar area with seating that accommodates 6-12 guests, several smaller tables, and standing room for more.
- We do allow outside food to be brought into the Tap Room as we do not serve food.
- We do not allow outside alcohol to be brought into the Tap Room.
Our tap room is only available for private events on Sundays & Mondays or before 2pm Tuesdays – Saturdays. We require a minimum two hours at a fee of $285/hr, not including bar tab, tax, and service fees.
For a curated experience, we are more than happy to work with amazing local vendors to prepare a one of a kind pairing experiences. In the past we have done mead, cider & cheese pairings, as well as mead & chocolate pairings. Prices vary, please inquire.
To request a reservation please send a request to our Tap Room Manager Siobhan, with the subject line: Private Events to firstname.lastname@example.org